Be ye strong and of good courage, be ye not afraid, do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you, wherever you go.



Friday, April 8, 2011

Reflections of life

I'm sitting here on a beautiful Sunday afternoon, looking out the window, and listening to the birds singing and my brother practicing some tricky guitar chords. The house is so quiet right now, a rare occasion around here, so I'm taking advantage of the time to write this post.

This week, something happened that made me realize just how fragile life is. I won't go into details, but it really got my attention. I was thinking last night, if I died tomorrow, where would I go? I can confidently say that I would go to Heaven. But how many people would be able to confidently say I'm going to Heaven? It really got me thinking, Car accidents, unexpected illnesses, freak accidents, all happen every day, people think, oh, that would never happen to me, how many of those people have put off accepting the free gift of salvation "until tomorrow" and never got the chance? Too many people! Don't wait, if you haven't already, pray and ask the Lord to forgive you from your sins and save you from Hell. I remember accepting Christ when I was 7, and it was the best decision I've ever made.

Hannah~

No comments:

Post a Comment