Be ye strong and of good courage, be ye not afraid, do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you, wherever you go.



Friday, April 29, 2011

More Movies

This is an addition to my movie post here

Flywheel - the first movie made by Sherwood films (the makers of Facing the Giants) They did a great job with Flywheel, I would definitely recommend watching it. Very appropriate, we didn't fast forward through any scenes, we all really enjoyed this movie. I'd say the acting got better through out the whole thing. 4/5

Gifted Hands - Tells the true story of Dr. Ben Carson, the Pediatric Neurosurgeon who separated a pair of Siamese twins joined at the head, starting when he was a young boy. Very good movie! There were a couple of iffy spots, but other than that, we thoroughly enjoyed the film.

Bubble Trouble and Heartstrings - From the makers of The Widows Might, these two were made first, we really enjoyed them! Bubble Trouble was really funny, and Heartstrings was done with a unique twist of a detective story, they were both good.

The reason I am reviewing movies so much, is I recently became interested in Film making and I've been analyzing and reviewing movies and paying attention to lots of little things like camera angles and the like.

Anyways, I would definitely recommend checking into Heumore Productions and The Widows Might, it's one of my families all time favorite movies!

Hannah~
 

3 comments:

  1. I've only watched the first movie, but have you ever watched Facing the Giants or Fireproof? They're really good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've watched Facing the Giants, It was really good! I haven't watched Fireproof yet, but we want too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should! It's as good as all their other movies :) And they finished a new one they'll release later this year!

    ReplyDelete