Be ye strong and of good courage, be ye not afraid, do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you, wherever you go.



Thursday, April 21, 2011

My favorite verses

Just thought I'd share my favorite Bible verses, they are always changing, but right now I really like these two.

Joshua 1:9 Be ye strong and of good courage, be ye not afraid, do not be dismayed for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Isaiah 40:30-31 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall, but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not grow faint.

I like to remember the first one when I'm afraid, and every time I read the second one my heart soars, it's like it renews my heart just by reading it.

Anyways, just thought I'd share that.

Hannah~

No comments:

Post a Comment