Be ye strong and of good courage, be ye not afraid, do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you, wherever you go.



Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September: Month of....

..... I have a friend who sends an email each month telling all of the different things it's the month of. Soo, here's her list for this month :)

Classical Music Month
Hispanic Heritage Month
Fall Hat Month
International Square Dancing Month
National Blueberry Popsicle Month
National Courtesy Month
National Piano Month
Chicken Month
Baby Safety Month
Little League Month
Honey Month
Self Improvement Month
Better Breakfast Month

I like that there's a National Piano Month, that's pretty cool! I wonder if there's a National Fiddle Month?

Oh, and last but not least, September is my birthday month :)

Hannah~

EDIT: That was weird, I thought I posted this on Sunday, I must have clicked the wrong button by mistake. Anyhow, thanks for the Birthday wishes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment