Be ye strong and of good courage, be ye not afraid, do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you, wherever you go.



Friday, September 30, 2011

Once again I have neglected this blog for way to long, but I have a good reason, I think :P

48 quarts of pickles, 38 quarts of green beans, 36 jars of jam and jelly, 20 pints of salsa, and 80 cups of frozen shredded zucchini squash later, I'm still here :) And we still have another 5 days (at least!) of the growing season, so who knows how much more produce there will be. It's a big harvest this year :) Squeezed in between all of the canning and preserving, we've had THE BEST season of backyard volleyball this year :) Thursday and Friday nights have been awesome this month! I was finally able to make a spike with the net at the standard height, with me being 5'2 1/2 - don't forget the 1/2!!- it's a pretty big accomplishment :P So yeah, we're definitely enjoying this summer weather, It's supposed to cool off by the end of the week, so this might be it for volleyball :(

Tomorrow's a big fundraiser for special needs children in our town, and my parents decided that our family should go run a table and talk with people about the gift and blessings of special needs kids, they also decided that me and some of my siblings (Nate down to Luke) and I should be the ones doing most of the talking.... :0 It should be interesting, talking with COMPLETE STRANGERS and answering any questions they might have, thankfully, mom and dad are going to be there to help out, but only to help they said. I don't really mind talking to strangers, but I don't like it when they ask me questions and I have to answer them, if that makes sense...

I have got to go to bed now, I am so tired and tomorrow's coming early....

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment