Be ye strong and of good courage, be ye not afraid, do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you, wherever you go.



Monday, September 19, 2011

Life..

Sorry I haven't really posted for a while, I've sat down several times and tried to write a post, but I don't know, I was having trouble writing it. I've been kind of confused about life lately, not really confused I guess, more like I'm not sure what direction I should be going kind of thing, and feeling a little out of place. Anyways, that's kind of why I haven't really posted lately. I've had some awesome conversations with some awesome people this week, and I think I'm starting to get straightened out. Life is just confusing sometimes.

Anyways, Thanks to everyone who's been praying for Gracie! She's doing amazingly well, and we were able to take her to church yesterday for the first time, she was sooooo excited :)

Oh, and something random, but Lover's Waltz, by Jay Ungar, is my new favorite song to listen to and play, it's beautiful.

Hannah~

No comments:

Post a Comment