Be ye strong and of good courage, be ye not afraid, do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you, wherever you go.



Saturday, August 27, 2011

Summer Days

Today we decided to go up to one of the lakes, about 1 1/2 hours away and hike, swim, and canoe for the day. It was a beautiful day so we started by taking some gorgeous photos of nature, and our family, then we hiked around the lake, canoed, and swam. My cousin Anna came up and hung out with Gracie for the day, since she can't do something like that, especially so soon before her surgery, so that we could go. (Thanks Anna, you're awesome!!) It was really fun, and we got to take our grandma with us, since she got here yesterday. She'd never canoed before, so we had lots of fun teaching her :) We left just in time though, now it's raining and I think I just saw lightning strike, definitely not the time to be up at the lake, or driving home.

Dad, Mom, and Gracie are leaving tomorrow night for the hospital, and bright and early Monday morning she has surgery. I think we're all feeling a little nervous, as it's a pretty serious procedure, but God is in control of whatever happens. Well, I think dinner's ready and I need to get the table set.

Hannah~

1 comment:

  1. Gracie and I had lots of fun yesterday! she's pretty cool :)

    Anna~

    ReplyDelete