Be ye strong and of good courage, be ye not afraid, do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you, wherever you go.



Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The last 2 weeks

That's right, In two weeks I turn 15! It seems kind of weird, 15 seems so old! Where we are, you're allowed to get your drivers permit at age 15, so I'll be able to drive in about a  month. (scary thought!) So yeah :) I think there's a huge age jump between 14 and 15, and then 16 and 17, I know its just a year, but when you say it, it sounds so much older, know what I mean? Or maybe it's just me... :)

***Gracie Update: They're going to go ahead with the surgery. They're leaving probably Sunday to drive up to the hospital for her Monday morning surgery. My grandma's going to drive up to stay with the rest of us while my parents are gone, not that us older ones couldn't "hold down the fort" as my dad would say, but Mom and Dad feel more comfortable with her coming and being here. (I think it's in case something happens to Gracie) So that's whats new, at church last Sunday my dad asked for special prayer for her and it was cool how so many people lifted her up, we really felt loved. I know so many people are praying for her, and she knows that too. Thank You if you have been praying, it's working. :)

Hannah~

2 comments: