Be ye strong and of good courage, be ye not afraid, do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you, wherever you go.



Monday, March 5, 2012

This week....

This past week or so has made me question my dream of adopting one or two special needs kids. In feel terrible about it, because I always thought it was a dream that the Lord put on my heart, but this week has been so rough that I'm questioning it. I think that Satan is trying to tempt me, and honestly, right now it's working. As much as I love the little girls, I'm not sure if I could do it.

Ive always believed that God gave me my little sisters to prepare me for adopting some special needs kids, or doing something along those lines. And to give me the heart to defend the special people that these kids are.

I've never felt like this, so unsure about my future and dreams. All I know, is that my parents are amazing. Amazing. To have been so successful in this situation. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment