Be ye strong and of good courage, be ye not afraid, do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you, wherever you go.



Friday, March 2, 2012

Bracing myself

Yeah, on Thursday I have to get braces. I am so looking forward to this. ...Not. Except for the fact that I will be able to speak normally after about 6-8 months, and that's a good thing. Other than that, blah.

Oh, and by the way, I know I haven't updated for a long time, aside from my random post a few weeks ago. Um, Texas was awesome! and warm :) The food was really good too. Fajitas are amazing. So we got back from Texas at 1:30 and decided to be at church at 5:00. by the time I got home and went to bed, I'd been up for 43 hours with three hours of sleep in there. ahh!

This week we've just been getting back to normal after such a crazy travel schedule over the past month. and Gearing up for the boys and daddys big trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment