Be ye strong and of good courage, be ye not afraid, do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you, wherever you go.



Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It's Amazing

Its amazing what starting out the day with a quick prayer, and short scripture passage can do. For the last few weeks I've been making a point to start the day with a prayer, and reading a chapter of the bible. Anyone who knows me well knows that this is probably hard for me, I'd way rather do my bible study at midnight, than at 6:00 am, but I've noticed that when I start the day out this way, it seems to go so much smoother.

What I've been doing is waking up 5 minutes earlier than I usually do, praying, spending a few minutes writing in my journal, and then read a chapter in my bible, sometimes while i'm brushing my teeth. It's really awesome how waking up 5 minutes earlier in the morning can make so much difference!

Now if I could crack the habit of staying up till 12:00+ and writing, because it's quiet and I'm "not tired" Yeah right Hannah.. :P

8 comments:

  1. Good for you girl! It really is amazing :)

    You seriously stay up that late though? every night? no wonder you tend to ramble. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha very funny Becca. I do not ramble... yeah, last night we skyped with our cousins, and then I emailed you, and got breakfast ready. And I'm also reading this great book called Evidence of Jesus, you should totally check it out.

    See, I don't ramble. uh uh, you've got the wrong girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh huh, sure Hannah. You're right, you most certainly don't ramble. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *sigh* you're such a good role model. :P

    No, the bible is an amazing book, and prayer does powerful things!

    Did you happen to get my email?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Caleb: Thank you, I take pride in being a pristine example to those around me ;)

    Yes I did get it, I'm just thinking about how to respond, I'll do it tonight hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you two sharing the computer or something?

    ReplyDelete
  7. We were, I was online and then Caleb came over to see what I was doing and of course had to comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. good for you Hannah!

    Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete