Be ye strong and of good courage, be ye not afraid, do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you, wherever you go.



Thursday, February 2, 2012

Miles and miles :)

So for starters, our friend Miles came out the other day to spend the afternoon, tons of fun! I should upload a couple of pictures of our time, we went from playing clue upstairs, to building an obstacle course in our potato field :p

As for the second miles in my title, I've been starting to train for the 5k that I want to run in July, I ran it two years ago, and did okay (30 minutes) but I know I can do better, trying to get to about 24 minutes or faster. The winning time last year for my category was 22:35 so that would also be a great time. I thought I was going to run last year, but I hurt my ankle playing volleyball the day before.

So running three or four miles a day, 5days a week adds up pretty fast, by July, I've calculated that by staying at the rate I am now, I'll have run close to 400 miles. That's pretty crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment