Be ye strong and of good courage, be ye not afraid, do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you, wherever you go.



Saturday, February 11, 2012

Life...

Life keeps happening, it's funny, I started this year thinking I had a pretty good idea of what would be happening, and what I would be doing through out the year, now, 42 days into it, my entire life may be changing in some pretty dramatic ways. Mom and Dad are getting pretty serious about our ministry, and we're seriously considering some things that I can't really say right now, but big ways.

Daddy asked the three oldest to come with him on his business trip next week, he's going to make some connections, and wants some of his kids with him. As he put it, "I really need you guys to take this seriously, we're going to represent the family, and the ministry." We're taking song samples, and video stuff, so it is a big deal. He made it very clear that we would be talking to lots of people *gulp* I'm not a huge fan of talking to total strangers, but its something I'm working on :)

In other news: KK figured out how to dance and it is hilarious!! Oh my word, if you could see her!! :)) It's adorable, ever since the wedding she's been randomly starting to dance to music.

~Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Where are you guys going? I'll keep your family in my prayers.

    Love ya!
    ~Beccs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Becca!

    I'll email you, k?

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete