Be ye strong and of good courage, be ye not afraid, do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you, wherever you go.



Monday, June 27, 2011

My apologies!

I'm sorry I haven't been updating this very often lately, my laptop crashed, and I lost everything on it, picture, video, my stories and scripts, everything. Plus it's got a virus or something so I can't use it, Anyways I don't have a computer to use right now. So, if I'm less frequent in posting than I normally am, that is why :) Anyhows, life  on the farm is still about the same, lots of weeds to pull, fields to water, cows to feed, and *groan* laundry to do... the younger boys get they're clothes dirty so fast it's like they do it on purpose! (well, knowing them, they actually might ;) ) other than that, we've been super busy with church activities, vacation and now we have a wedding to go to, bout 10 hours away, we're leaving on Thursday. Summer is fun! I'll post more when I have a chance, who knows when that will be though.

Ciao!

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment