Be ye strong and of good courage, be ye not afraid, do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you, wherever you go.



Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm Back

Well, I'm back! our trip was Amazing! I'll try and post some pictures that I took of some of the monuments in Washington D.C. in a later post, (I still have to download my camera) It was some of my younger siblings first time on a plane, so that was very exciting for them. I think the best part though, was that we met up with some friends of ours on the east coast, and toured D.C. together, and spent a week together :) Fun times! The only downlight of the trip (you know, the opposite of highlight ;P) was that one of my younger sisters got sick on the last day, but other than that, awesome trip. We're back on the farm now, getting the rest of the corn and the watermelon in the ground, and doing the dreaded weeding the garden and potato field. The corn field won't have to be weeded for another month or so (we're counting our blessings! :) ) only about 6 weeks until harvest starts, then picking and canning and freezing, so these next 6 weeks are probably our least busy. BBQ time! oh, there's my mom calling, gotta go mop the floors... Bye!

Hannah~

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love BBQs xD And flying on planes, especially if you're going over several continents. I've gone to three, and some islands. It's always fun, as long as you don't crash :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, crashing isn't fun... :) I've never been out of the country before, but I want to!

    ReplyDelete