Be ye strong and of good courage, be ye not afraid, do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you, wherever you go.



Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas!

It's that time of year again! Thanksgiving time has passed, the Nutcracker ballet is over for this year, The pantry is full of tins of Christmas goodies, there's an air of secrecy about the house, and the snow if (finally!!) falling. Yes! We had a big snow storm yesterday, and into this afternoon, and the ground is covered with fluffy white stuff :) I'm baking carmel popcorn right now, (yes, I know it's 10:15, and yes, I know I have a science midterm tomorrow, but things happened, and I got delayed...) Anyways, mom asked me to write our annual Christmas letter this year, so I've been thinking about what I want to say about each of my siblings, and our family in general. It's a lot harder than I thought, to sum up each of my amazing/crazy family members in a paragraph, but I'm doing my best. :)

As I mentioned before, the pantry is filled with tubs of spritz and chocolate crinkle cookies, carmel popcorn, chocolate dipped pretzels, and lots of other yummies. We're getting ready to send our annual Christmas boxes out hopefully tomorrow, and mail out our Christmas cards, which is why mom asked me to write the letter. I'm finishing up with my Christmas gifts, and hopefully I won't be cramming on Christmas eve like I was last year. *cough cough*

Well I have a Christmas letter to write, so I'd better get to it!

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment