Be ye strong and of good courage, be ye not afraid, do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you, wherever you go.



Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hey everyone

Hey guys,
Wow two months go by and I don't update this thing once. I'm still alive, just busy. Where to start... Well for one, the reason I kind of stopped updating is because my laptop crashed and like, won't turn on. So I'm computer-less. I can use the family one, it's just hard to get a nice uninterupted chunk of time in grand central station, otherwise known as our kitchen. :P

So, there's not a whole lot else to say right now really, life is busy, discouraging, chaotic, and encouraging at the same time. Sometimes I feel like I'm riding in the passengers seat, with a crazy driver at the wheel. Scary, but kind of thrilling at the same time.

"I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" Ive really come to love this verse in the past few weeks, it's so encouraging to know that the Lord is always with me. I have awesome friends who are always ready to pray for me or talk or listen or whatever, but g
god is always there.

I just realized how much I miss writing here.

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment